Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Solemnly Swear

...that the last ten years, we've all been up to no good! And it's been a great ten years. Of Harry Potter☺ So what if I'm a little late in my HP thoughts? Like a month late. I just have to say that the last book was my favorite and so was this last film. Both for the same reasons:
I love the bravery everyone shows! It is phenomenal, actually. And inspiring. They knew what they stood for and fully committed to it. So they stepped up and fought with much courage, no matter the outcome. For me, that was a kick in the pants and wake up call.

Here are some friends and I after my 3rd time...I still can't get enough of it!
Ironically, 3 of us were also there together for the 1st Movie...at the same theater!
10 years ago. Sentimental.

No comments: