Thursday, March 7, 2013

Synonym Rolls

Student Teaching for 3rd Grade has been fun!
I've been finding so many blogs, websites and Pinterest boards that share tons of great lessons ideas and activities.

I am feeling like this is a great time to be a teacher ☺

Last week I found this lesson idea on Pinterest... Synonym Rolls!

Here is our bulletin board of Synonym Rolls that we created:
(A word and its synonyms written on a cinnamon roll and glued to a "baking sheet")

And then I made these... from SCRATCH:
 
I'm pretty proud of them because I actually had no baking drama (which is typical when I bake) and they were delish!!
 
 
So far, this is probably my favorite lesson of the semester ☺

3 comments:

curtisdasha said...

So creative!!!! Good job:)

Lisa said...

Why didn't you bring me any? I always share mine when I make them.

Elise said...

What a fun teacher you are!! Keep it up. Oh, and third grade. I have a special place in my heart for third graders, of course!