Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tattoo Removal

About 5 years ago, I was so excited about buying my first car that I also bought bumper stickers to go with it... which we all know is a big mistake.
After a couple years, those girl-power phrases turned from witty to obnoxious.
I often said I could never get a tattoo because I already regretted my bumper stickers

But today was a happy day!
My cousin was able to get those dirty, faded, ridiculous bumper tattoos off!!
It feels great to look at my car and see a clean bumper with no stickers ☺


Crazily enough, I had the thought while driving home to get another sticker...but I resisted! This gal has learned her lesson.
I will now decorate my car with other things... like a brand new license plate frame!

However, I will not buy window stickers... call me superstitious, but bad things happen to my cars after I put a window sticker on.
Things like dead transmissions.
On 2 different cars.
I definitely saw a pattern

Back to my clean bumper... So happy ☺
On to finding more fun and less permanent ways to personalize my car...

No comments: