
This Lady Gaga song could be a theme for my confession: I am not a phone person. Anyone who knows me, also knows this!
But here's my defense...
1. I always leave my phone in my purse and people seem to text when I am away from it. That and I just don't check my phone often.
2. I feel impolite if I text or talk on the phone while I am with other people. I just prefer talking to people who are with me rather than text someone who is not.
3. My texting plan isn't conducive to having a conversation. I like to conveniently text someone quick information, but I rarely go further than that.
Bottom line: I must not like that cell phones make it possible for people to contact me anytime, anywhere. I like my independence and will be available to people mostly when it is convenient for me...I admit it! ☺
1 comment:
Yay! I feel the same way! :)
Post a Comment