Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year, Thanksgiving was totally low key with just my parents and I. I loved it! My Mom got out her wedding china, which I don't remember ever using, and it is just gorgeous!


One of my quirks is that I love to take pictures of the things I cook and especially the fancy tables! Today was no exception:


I even made my parents listen to Vivaldi's The Four Seasons as we enjoyed our yummy feast (I admit that I got the idea from watching an NCIS Thanksgiving episode ☺)


My Mom and I baked a delicious apple pie for dessert! Pretty proud of it.


Hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving Day with family and friends!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Seriously, if I baked pies that beautiful to place on a table that gorgeous, I would take photos and post them toooo!!
Great job, I am so very impressed!!!!