Here are some of my favorites:
Like most others, I also had some disappointments that seemed tough to get through. But I am so amazed at how much they have changed me! I heard a song that describes how I feel perfectly. It is incredible...listen below!
♫ And in my dark despair, I slowly understood
My perfect world out there had disappeared for good.
But in its place I feel a truer life begin!
And it's so good and real, it must come from within ♫
I am excited for my truer life that is beginning! I am where I want to be and significantly closer to saying I am who I want to be. Here's to 2012 and new memories, new accomplishments and greater progress towards to the person I dream of becoming! ☺

3 comments:
Yay! Good luck with all your hopes and dreams!
Ooooh, I vote for you to have an AWESOME 2012!!!!!
I really like this song!!! happy 2012 girl!
Post a Comment