I feel pretty proud of these shoes. They sparkle ☺ Perfect for the sparkly wedding that I was in this weekend.
I am more of a chunky wedges kind of girl, though did I attempt stilettos once. Those shoes lasted a hot second and I spent most of the wedding reception barefoot, just like the Classy Lady that I am.
Imagine my anxiety about the idea of walking down an isle in heels. I envisioned all kinds of possible scenarios, all with a not-so-graceful ending.
I am happy to say I didn't trip down that sparkly isle! I even made it through most of the reception in these heels ☺ Now if these were stilettos, it would be a different story....
So who got married? My roommate and one of my best friends for over ten years. I like to remember standing there in the warm sunset, watching her exchange vows with her husband. So happy she found a good guy!

No comments:
Post a Comment