Thursday, May 9, 2013

Masters Degree: Completed!!

Final grades were posted tonight and even though I'm waiting for my diploma in the mail... as far as I'm concerned, it's official!!

HEY EVERYONE!! I have a Masters Degree from Grand Canyon University in Elementary Education!!!

I didn't go to Phoenix for Commencement, but my family threw me a little graduation party with signs....


And my sister made these amazing cupcakes!! My family is the greatest ☺




On my last day of student teaching, my class also threw me a little party with gifts


And sang ♫ Happy Graduation to you ♫

I was lucky to have such a great cooperating teacher and amazing students!
I gave them bookmarks to say it's been A HOOT and OWL miss them.

The past two years have been a great experience full of hard work, lots of learning and even some fun.

It feels good to finally be done ☺

3 comments:

curtisdasha said...

Congrats Wendy!

Elise said...

Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Ironygirl said...

That is a big accomplishment, Wendy! You did it!