Thursday, July 11, 2013

Things I Love

Have you seen the article 25 Things Mormon Girls Love? It's kind of funny and pretty accurate.
I was going through the list thinking "Yes" and "No" to all of them.

Of the 25 things, here's what I like (though I'm more "woman", than "girl")

1. Pinterest. Finally joined almost a year ago!

http://pinterest.com/wendymallred/boards/

2. Frozen Yogurt....AND Ice Cream!!

3. Target

4. Pride and Prejudice


5. Taylor Swift (used to be a hater, but I think she's great now)

6. Reminiscing about Girl's Camp

7. Blogs... Obviously ;)

8. Cupcakes


9. The word "Awesome". I try to use other words as much as possible, but this really is my default.

10. Diet Coke... but more so Dr. Pepper

11. Mason Jars

12. San Diego Temple.
Disney Princess Castle


13. Neon Workout Clothes. Not to an 80's party, but to the Neon Splash Dash 5K!

14. Photography... but just as a hobby rather than side business

15. Nice Handwriting. Don't care if it's "cute". Just good. I'm a teacher.

16. Inspirational Quotes


The rest of the list, I do not love:

1. Chevrons
2. Lace-trim tank tops
3. Those baby names posted (but hey, cute maternity dress!)
4. The Bachelorette
5. Group Dates
6. Having DTR's
7. "The Evolution of the Swim Suit" Video (No, I don't wear bikinis either)

AND... I feel pretty neutral in regards to the Romney's marriage and even Mustaches on Sticks.
I've never really thought anything about them one way or the other.

1 comment:

ginalenore said...

Wait...Mormon girls are supposed to LOVE DTR's? Yeah right!!! Blegh. Most of these things I really don't care about! Ha ha. I hated that Mormon Pride and Prejudice movie...and have you seen that article about how ridiculous the baby names are nowadays? Travis posted it...maybe I'll message you it, because it's hilarious, and it would probably offend at least a few of my FB friends! Ha ha!