Thursday, October 21, 2010

10 Reasons I love the Fall...


Jackson Hole, Wyoming

1)   Colorful leaves (for the last 6 falls, I especially loved New England, Idaho and Wyoming Fall colors)

2) I get to decorate my classroom for Fall and Halloween!

3) AWESOME Fall and Halloween Music
(Thriller, Tocatta, Halloween Theme Song)

4)  Halloween Movies and Stories (Legend of Sleepy Hallow, Great Pumpkin)

5) Full Moons are so cool in the Fall

Check out my cupcakes!
 
6) Going to Pumpkin Patches and Apple Orchards!

7) Smells: Apples, Spice, Pumpkin

8) Crisp Night Air...seriously I LOVE it!

9) National Apple Month (October)

And...

10) Cotton Fields in Thatcher are a gorgeous white and ready for harvest
Mt. Graham and the cotton fields



2 comments:

Alyse Clonts said...

I saw those cupcakes in a book I just bought for myself! Fun stuff!

Wendy said...

I bought the same book and love it!