So when I chose to watch the wedding coverage last night, I was pretty clueless...but then suddenly became fascinated about everything! The hats won me over first. I loved seeing the ladies in all their unique, stylish hats! Because really, who wears hats these days? Apparently it's Tradition and I loved seeing it. Then Prince William and his brother, Harry drive up wearing their uniforms and suddenly it becomes a Fairy Tale! It was so endearing to see how much the people love those two brothers. Then the Queen arrives (in her hat!) and as she enters the Westminster Abby, the Trumpets sound. So majestic! Kate makes her way to the Abby in the one of the most beautiful wedding gowns I've ever seen. She presented herself with the poise of a Princess with elegance and grace--and yet she was not Royalty. After the ceremony, they drive off in a horse drawn carriage and I loved seeing the crowd cheer them on.
I felt like I was watching an important event in the history of the world...and it very well may be. The beginning of a new era in their Monarchy, and it looks like it'll be a good one. Maybe Camelot? haha ;)
I enjoyed watching this couple. There's a warmth and love there. In my observation, they seem mature and committed to a successful and happy marriage together.
![]() |
| Here's to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge! |

1 comment:
you are adorable and, romance is fascinating!!
Post a Comment