Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My List

I made a list of things I've never done and would like to do.
I tried to make a list of 30 things since I was turning 30... but now it's just a list of things I STILL need to do ☺

Here is what I actually accomplished:

1.  Go Horseback Riding (summer 2010)
2.  White Water Rafting (summer 2010)
3.  Canoeing (summer 2010)
4.  Snowshoeing (winter 2010)
5.  Learn how to Snowboard (winter 2010)
6.  Go to Disney World (fall 2010)
7. Run in a 5K (Neon Splash Dash, fall 2012)
8. Find the perfect meadow running dress...and then find a meadow... ;) (summer 2011)
9. Take a road trip to somewhere I've never been (Jerome, AZ; summer 2011)
10. Go kayaking (summer 2012)
11. See the Grand Canyon (summer 2014)
12. Masters Degree (May, 2013)
13. Sedona (summer 2014)
14. Learn to play the ukulele (in progress)
15. Hike in Zion's National Park/see a musical at Tuacahn Amphitheater (summer 2014)
16. Sing a solo with an orchestra (Easter Sunday, 2015)
17. Take a road trip to somewhere I have never been (Huntington Beach, May 2015)

This is what I have left:

18. Eat at a fancy, classy restaurant, wearing a classy dress of course☺
19. Record a CD
20. Ride on a passenger train
21. Go to a white sandy beach
22. Sleigh ride
23. Get my passport

The rest of this list is for the bigger things, since they are more expensive and time consuming:

24. The South (visit or live in)
25. See a Broadway Musical ON Broadway
26. LDS Church History Tour
27. Cherry Blossom Festival
28. Hike in Hawaii
29. Washington DC's Monuments
30. Harry Potter World

Now I have FINALLY come up with 30 things. I reserve the right to add to it or change it in any way!

Wish me luck ☺

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

There are so many of those things that I want to do to! We should make it a family thing. I can't believe you never went on a sleigh ride in Jackson!

ginalenore said...

I love you Wendy!! You make me want to make a bucket list, as I have no official one as of yet. It's awesome that you can't even come up with 30 things...I don't think that would be hard for me! :)