Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Trailer Bash!

I read a blog post about a Trailer Trash Bash that my friend put on after she and her husband moved into a Trailer Park...and it got me thinking about EAC days when I lived in one too! It is fun to see people's reaction when I tell them I lived in a Trailer Park and I have to explain that was THE place to live! They just don't get it ☺
I can't remember having White Trash Parties. BUT let me share my non-white-trash-bash Memories:

~Trailer Hopping! Going around to all the trailers in Howard's Trailer Park and getting to know all of our new friends/neighbors

~Sunday afternoon Potlucks

~Game Nights at Noelle, Jamie, Lanell and Angela's Trailer (Movie and Sign Game were my favorites and WOW...all I can say is can't play these games in the same way with other people)

~Turning on our car radios and having Dance Parties in the parking lot

~The Couch on the Front Porch of Shauna and Melanie's Trailer and EVERYONE coming over to hang out on it

~Filling up Tyson, Josh (maybe?) and Joel's truck beds with water and
watching What Lies Beneath.

~Meeting in the Trailer Park for our crazy Midnight runs to Krispy Kreme
(all the crazy way to MESA!)

~Hanging Cinco de Mayo Lanterns on the Pine Trees outside for a party

~Secret midnight drawings on friend's sidewalks with sidewalk chalk.

~Ransoming people's stuff (one time it was a Trailer's Front Steps) and other crazy pranks.

~Playing in the Rain.

~ Monday Morning Breakfasts at Amy, Orinda and Leslie's Trailer on those holidays we got off school

Ok...I have to admit that some of those DID sound a little White Trashy! I loved those times and all my Trailer Park Peeps! Thanks for the memories guys!


No comments: