Sunday, July 17, 2011

Beach Cruising

Isn't this great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. 
Perfect day to be at sea! 

This quote from The Little Mermaid came to my mind while Beach Cruising on the San Diego Bay. It is a new love of mine! For those who don't know (because I didn't), it is pretty much a bike ride on the coast.  They even have bikes specifically for Beach Cruising.  This is us with our bikes:

They were all such AWESOME tour guides to me☺
Earlier, we also went to Sea Port Village and I've always loved that it has an old fashioned market place feel to it.  This time, there was a live band playing their folk music. It made me think of those Disney scenes with people dancing in the market place (like in Tangled and Little Mermaid) and I feel the need to add this to my list of dreams: To dance with everyone in a market place! Yep, gotta make that happen some day.

No comments: