Why yes, of course I am going to blog about my favorite time of the year! July is National Ice Cream Month and I sure do love to celebrate ☺ Yesterday some friends and I went to an ice cream shop in Scottsdale, AZ called Sweet Republic. I saw on the news that it recently ranked #2 in the nation, so I figured we ought to check it out. The verdict? The ice cream was amazing and they even had board games that you could play while you were there! So if you're looking for a fun place to go to celebrate National Ice Cream Month, I highly recommend it. I prefer ice-cream that isn't too creamy or rich, so I thought it was perfect.
While I'm on the topic, I must also mention my other favorite: Farr's Ice Cream You can find it in Eastern Idaho, parts of Utah and who knows where else. I love the texture and yes, I also love that it is not too creamy. There's a cool little shop in a small Idaho town, Swan Valley that serves it with a square ice-cream scooper! I frequently enjoyed visits there.
Anyway, have fun this month! Make homemade ice cream, or go to an ice-cream shop, or buy your favorite gallon and invite friends and family over for a party! The 17th of this month is National Ice Cream Day, so you can guess what I'll be doing ☺
Here's a pic to get you in the mood...Enjoy!

3 comments:
I just got an ice cream maker that doesn't use rock salt, and IT IS DANGEROUS. We LOVE it!
O.M.G. The ice cream in this pic look AMAZING!!! I might just have to go get some now:)
Hooray for ice cream! If you asked me my favorite food, I'd probably say ice cream!
Post a Comment