Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's Autumn Time!

You know how just thinking of or anticipating some things can make you so happy? That's what the Fall is for me ☺ I have many reasons why...
  • I love wearing my tall boots and skinny jeans (but not scarves...)
  • Baking *and eating* apple and pumpkin desserts
  • Fall and Halloween Decorations
  • HALLOWEEN!! (I put up the countdown!!)
  • Going to haunted houses
  • Watching scary movies...especially all the Halloween movies
  • Seeing and wearing colors of red, orange, yellow and purple
  • Enjoying the cooler weather
  • Drinking carmel apple cider (from Starbucks)
  • Crunching through fallen leaves
  • Going to football games
  • Getting lost in corn mazes
  • Smelling Mums!
  • Full Moons
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin and Apple Scents from Bath & Body Works
  • Going to orchards to pick apples
  • Throwing Fall parties!
  • My Fall Goal this year: Go on a Fall hike (it'll be so pretty!!)

What do you love about Fall??

Cute fall bench I saw while living in Connecticut

2 comments:

curtisdasha said...

Fall is the best! I used to love scary movies till I started working. Our building is haunted and I've had a few things happens...now I'm TERRIFIED of scary movies...lol...when you go on your fall hike let me know where!!! Always looking for a pretty one:)

Sarah said...

Fall is the season where i can send my boys out to play and they don't come back in covered with sweat and sunburned.
Plus it's cooler.
And everything is scented with creamy pumpkin scented scent.
yum.