Examples:
- The Twilight Books sounded pretty ridiculous to me. I vowed I would never read them. I held strong for 2 years while friends, family and roommates obsessed over these books and tried to convince me to read them. Then one day, I caved. I read them and saw the movies...and am pretty dang excited for the last film to come out next month ☺
- I thought of blogging as a Mormon mom trend to show off pictures of their little darlings, family trips and successfully cooked dinners and stay connected with family and friends. Obviously not my thing. Then 2 years ago, I saw how it could also be a great outlet for me and began posting away. It quickly became a favorite hobby of mine.
- The 80's clothing styles are coming back. YIKES!! I sure did vow that I'd never wear those colored jeans. *Ahem* I bought some over the summer...and I love them. However, I still vow to never wear those floral jeans. Or any of the printed ones for that matter. Except for maybe those polka dotted ones...
I discovered there are tons of Pins that I am interested in! So I began to warm up to the idea more, until finally...I did it.
Folks, I now have a Pinterest Account. I don't know what to say for myself.
Except Happy Pinning to ME ☺
Here's a new vow I don't see myself ever breaking:
Does anyone like the current Robin Scherbatsky fashion? I used to like her clothes, but these last couple seasons of How I Met Your Mother, she's been wearing those loose, airy, button-up blouses.
I'm seeing those EVERYWHERE in the stores now. They look too masculine for my taste.
I vow to never accept that fashion trend.
2 comments:
Yes I'm a total blogger, and I love colored denim, but I will never give in to the Twilight Books!
Until you try the blouses... hee hee. Just kidding! I hear you, woman! Except I never really had a problem with Pinterest. I just don't go on there nearly as much as some people I know. :)
Post a Comment