Wednesday, October 31, 2012

♫ My Halloween Playlist ♫

Halloween is finally here!!
Just like we have a list of favorite Christmas Songs...I have my own list of favorite Halloween Songs.
And I listened to it while making these delicious Monster Cups

You know you love the captions ☺


  • Tocatta in D Minor
  • Halloween Theme (the movie)
  • Danse Macabre
  • Michael Jackson'sThriller (it must be the video so I can watch the zombie dance)
  • Pirates of the Caribbean Theme
  • Dvorak's Symphony #9 in E Minor
  • Peer Gynt's In the Hall of the Mountain King
  • Harry Potter Theme
  • The Phantom of the Opera
  • Masqurade (from Phantom)
  • Ghostbuster's Theme
  • Berlioz Symphony Fantastique, Dream of the Witches Sabbath
  • Berlioz "Dies Irae" Funeral March (pretty sure this is also in a Star Wars scene)
  • Mugorsky's Night on Bald Mountain
  • The Funeral March
  • The Nazgul theme from the Fellowship of the Ring
Have a safe and Happy Halloween!!

No comments: