Thursday, September 8, 2011

Favorite Fall Things

I'm always anxiously anticipating each season when it begins. At the time, it feels as if that particular season is my favorite. But I'm pretty sure that I love FALL the most ☺ Can you blame me when I see this?
Took this while Fairfield, Connecticut, my best photography ever!!

And get to do this!

College roomies and I playing in the fall leaves, Rexburg, Idaho











I love how people decorate with potted Mums and straw




 Simsbury, Connecticut
 
We kicked off the fall season here in Arizona by going to Apple Annie's Orchard on Labor Day. I love this place! We got apple bread, kettle corn, apple cider, and their homemade apple ice-cream (which was more amazing than I thought it would be!) And picked apples and pears:

neices eating apples and pears


Soon I will plug in this Bath and Body Works wallflower

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin is the best smell ever


And I'm so excited for HALLOWEEN that I can hardly stand it!
Scroll down to the bottom to see my awesome countdown which shows how many days, hours and seconds are left☺

Oh I have more reasons why I love Fall...I blogged about those last year here 

Enjoy your FALL!!


3 comments:

Dayna said...

I thought that bridge one was in Simsbury? I swear I have that same photo. Hmmm maybe not?

Wendy said...

You're right, it is Simsbury! I'll fix it

Brendan, Dana, Hazel, Hattie, and Niels said...

I love Fall! The CT pictures are beautiful of course. I always wanted to see a cute covered bridge, but I never made it out of Milford or Fairfield.