One year ago today, I started this blog! Looking through my posts over the year, I thought it would be fun to see what my the 3 most viewed posts were. So to celebrate, here they are!
#1 - Facebook Fued
#2 - To: The New York Times From: Another Single Female Mormon
#3 - To the Single Folk
I vowed I would never join this blog bandwagon...it just wasn't my thing. But a year ago, I saw its value for me. Many of you know I'm always musing about something. Some people ask me what I am thinking about when they see that I'm in a deep thought. Some even poke fun and call it "Going off to Wendy World" ☺
Sometimes I have a need to share what's on my mind and the little life discoveries I've made, or just sort things out by writing. This blog fills that need and it's been fun! More of my musings to come!

1 comment:
I enjoy reading your posts and hearing your thoughts on things. I want to be more down to earth on my own blog like you!
Also, how did you figure out which ones were your most viewed? I'm curious.
Post a Comment